DK Eyewitness Norway - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
Epic and idyllic, Norway is a country of contrasts.
Whether you want to hike around 'the Home of the Giants' in Jotunheimen, hit the slopes at Hafjell or hunker down in a remote cabin, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Norway has to offer.
With its dramatic coastline, unspoiled mountain ranges and phenomenal fjords, Norway is home to some of Europe's most spectacular landscapes. While adventure awaits in the wilderness, the cosmopolitan cities offer superlative museums, world-class cuisine and cutting-edge architecture.
Our recently updated guide brings Norway to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Norway's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Norway, from Vestlandet to Sørlandet, Telemark to Trøndelag
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Travelling around Scandinavia? Try our DK Eyewitness Sweden and DK Eyewitness Denmark.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 330 g
Dimensions: 220 x 130 x 15 mm
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?