DK Eyewitness Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Explore the historic streets of Tallinn's Old Town, look out for bears and elk in Guaja National Park or marvel at the imposing Trakai Island Castle: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Niguliste Church, Kadriorg Park, the Latvian Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, Rundale Palace, Vilnius Cathedral, the Church of Sts Peter and Paul, Trakai Island Castle and more
- Colour photographs of vibrant cities, historic churches and castles, pretty rural towns, spectacular architecture, serene countryside, scenic coastline and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Tallinn, Western Estonia, Eastern Estonia, Riga, Western Latvia, Eastern Latvia, Vilnius, Central Lithuania and Western Lithuania
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history, religion, music and culture of these three fascinating countries
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a longer trip around eastern and central Europe? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Eastern and Central Europe.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 624 g
Dimensions: 210 x 141 x 21 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.