DK Eyewitness Croatia - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- 10+ in stock
Planning your trip to Croatia? Look no further.
Whether you want to walk the medieval walls of scene-stealing Dubrovnik, sail from one idyllic island to another, or cafe-hop around artsy Zagreb, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all Croatia has to offer.
Croatia is a country of rich heritage and spectacular surroundings - think tranquil coastline and breathtaking national parks, historic sites and modern art museums. Our newly updated guide brings all of this - and more - to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Croatia's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- more than 600 photographs and illustrations
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- more than 10 detailed maps
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Croatia, from Dubrovnik to Split, Pula to Zagreb
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go
Have less time or on a city break? Try our pocket-friendly Top 10 guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast for a detailed breakdown of Croatia's charming city.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 334 g
Dimensions: 220 x 128 x 15 mm
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?