DK Eyewitness Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp - Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- 10+ in stock
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring these historic and vibrant cities.
Check out Belgium's comic book heroes at the Comics Art Museum, marvel at the treasured Adoration of the Mystic Lamb in Ghent or wander Brussels's impressive Grand Place: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp:
- Over 15 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map covering each city and a transport map of Brussels, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Brussel's elaborate Hotel de Ville and impressive Parc du Cinquantenaire, Bruges's art-filled Groeningemuseum, Antwerp's lovingly restored Rubenshuis and more
- Colour photographs of each city's historic sights, palaces, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Brussels, including the Lower Town, the Upper Town and Greater Brussels; and beyond Brussels, including Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about each city's history, architecture, museums and galleries, parks and gardens, and festivals and events
- Experience the culture with features on Belgian artists, Brussels' Art Nouveau architecture, Belgian comic strip art, tapestry and lace, World War I battlefields and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Want to explore more of Belgium and beyond? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Belgium and Luxembourg.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 390 g
Dimensions: 219 x 133 x 17 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?