Difford's Guide: 365 Days of Cocktails: The perfect cocktail for every day of the year (Hardback)Simon Difford (author)
- Not available
We've trawled the globe and pulled together a compendium of quirky happenings, anniversaries, birthdays and traditional events and, using our vast knowledge of the cocktail world, paired each one with an appropriate cocktail. Celebrate everything from Mandela's inauguration to aliens' alleged arrival from outer space.
* Leninade on January 27, the day the siege of Leningrad was broken
* Honey Bee Mine on February 14, Valentine's Day
* Shamrock on March 17, St Patrick's Day
* The Money Penny on April 13, James Bond's birthday
* Darth Jager on May 4, Star Wars Day
* Dry Ice Martini on June 18, the Icelandic Independence Day
* La Bicyclette on July 1, the day the first Tour de France started
* Old Flame on August 24, the day Vesuvius erupted
* Vacation Cocktail on September 27, World Tourism Day
* Bitches' Brew on October 31, Hallowe'en
* Berlin Sour on November 9, the day the Berlin Wall came down
* Rosarita Margarita on December 1, the day Rosa Parks got on a bus
...and 353 more!
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 1 g
Dimensions: 202 x 204 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?