Designing Destiny: Heartfulness Practices to Find Your Purpose and Fulfill Your Potential (Hardback)Kamlesh D Patel (author)
WHAT DOES DESTINY MEAN IN THE COURSE OF OUR LIVES? WHAT IS FIXED AND WHAT CAN WE CHANGE?
We create our destiny, step-by-step, through the journey of life. Every choice leads us in a certain direction - either toward or away from our life's purpose. We can learn to become purposeful architects of our fate with the practices and lifestyle changes described by Kamlesh D. Patel, founder of the Heartfulness Institute and fourth spiritual guide of this global movement. In Designing Destiny, you will discover:
- A practical approach to the fundamental principles of destiny
- The four core practices of Heartfulness-relaxation, meditation, cleaning, and prayer-that will expand your consciousness from mundane to divine
- The lifestyle changes that lead to true happiness
- How to transform your relationships and raise the vibration of our communities
- How to progress through the levels of evolution through spiritual practice
Heartfulness offers a simple, scientific approach to expand our consciousness, realize our full human potential, and live a purposeful life. As our lifestyle evolves, our ability to design our own destiny - and that of the world - becomes natural and effortless.
Publisher: Hay House Inc
Number of pages: 257
Weight: 450 g
Dimensions: 222 x 142 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?