from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 16th December by 3pm 2nd Class |
19th December by 3pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect to shops From 2 hours after you order*
Fun and fast-paced, this creative notebook isn't required reading, it's desired reading; and it's the third in a series of Design Fundamentals books that students will want to keep and enjoy long after they've mastered these basic building blocks of design.
This book includes:
* Core instruction on the history, anatomy, and structure of type
* Direction on the basics of measurement and spacing: leading, kerning, indents, and line lengths both in text and display sizes, and optical measurement considerations.
* Examination of the use, mood, and "voice" of type as seen in creative work and professional examples
* Exercises and projects for practice and concept development
* Strange and delightful illustrations created specifically for this book (to inspire action)
* A companion website stocked with additional projects, a bibliography, glossary, and links to additional visual examples.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 216
Weight: 372 g
Dimensions: 204 x 164 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?