Data Analysis and Research for Sport and Exercise Science is tailored to suit undergraduate sports and exercise science students seeking a clear understanding of data and statistics to support their scientific research.
The text is divided into three main areas: Research and Design, Data Analysis and the Interpretation of Findings. Topics covered in the book include:
* introduction to the scientific research method
* the literature review
* developing your research question and experimental design
* using statistical analysis to interpret results
* presentation of your data
* discussing your results and drawing conclusions.
Both authors have supervised many student dissertations and have an excellent understanding of the concerns and pitfalls facing those new to this field.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 152
Weight: 295 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review