This new edition both follows on the success of and adds significantly to the first edition by:
* Increasing the up to date case material
* Having a live Internet site to support the book
* Adding a collection of key URLs for market research purposes
* Adding a new section on marketing information systems
* More coverage on electronic direct and 1 to 1 marketing
* Covering intranets for Marcomms in more depth
* Building on 'Justifying the Business Case'
* Updated and expanded information on pricing and branding.
This new edition, confirms 'Cybermarketing' as both the most comprehensive and accessible guide to the net for marketing professionals at all levels.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 372
Weight: 567 g
Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 19 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review