Critical Thinking in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Paperback)Colin Feltham (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Ranging from more mainstream subjects like unconditional positive regard, ethics and supervision to broader social or philosophical issues such as employment concerns and the debate on assisted suicide, entries include:
- Why have we focused on core theoretical models?
- What are the pros and cons of short-term, time-limited counselling?
- What's wrong with CBT?
- Where is research taking us?
- Is statutory regulation a good and inevitable development?
- Are there limits to personal change in counselling?
Each section includes questions for reflection, case studies and student exercises. This comprehensive, student-friendly text is a useful resource for lecturers to stimulate seminar discussion, and for all trainees wishing to write essays or generally develop their critical thinking in counselling and psychotherapy.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 425 g
Dimensions: 242 x 170 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review