If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Criminal Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Online Resource Centre
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more, Criminal Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (www.oup.com/lawrevision/):
* Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
* Test your knowledge with the multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
* Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
* Revise the facts and principles of key cases using the interactive flashcards
* Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
* Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists
* Achieve better marks following the advice on revision and exam technique by experienced examiner Nigel Foster
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Number of pages: 232
Weight: 286 g
Dimensions: 209 x 168 x 11 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition
Review from previous edition 'If a student came to me and asked me to recommend such a text I would have no hesitation in suggesting Criminal Law Concentrate. It is clear, well written, accurate and easy to digest.' * Peter Coe, Lecturer in Law, Buckinghamshire New University *
'The resources provided online are really very good, there is a lot of interactive information such as the 'what do I need to concentrate on' multiple choice test and the flashcards. These can help students get a better picture of how effective their revision is.' * Lisa Dickson, Lecturer in Law, University of Kent *