Contemporary Readings in Sociology (Paperback)Kathleen Odell Korgen (editor)
- We can order this
Key Features and Benefits
- Focuses on teaching the 'sociological eye' or sociological perspective to undergraduate students so they can learn more about the activities of actual sociologists.
- Features rigorous research in an edited format, making important articles more accessible for - and still challenging to - undergraduate students
- Offers an emphasis on contemporary readings to introduce students to cutting-edge sociology research
- Includes more than 30 readings, including articles on social interaction, social institutions, the media, deviance, social stratification, race and ethnicity, sex and gender, global issues, and social movements, providing a well-rounded collection of original material on core topics
- Combines an array of unique pedagogy to make the reader even more valuable and user-friendly, including a topics guide to help instructors choose the best readings for specific course subjects, a detailed list of Internet resources, and discussion questions for each article
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 680 g
Dimensions: 279 x 215 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review