Conservation Skills: Judgement, Method and Decision Making (Hardback)Chris Caple (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
* perception, judgement and learning
* reasons for preserving the past
* the nature and history of conservation
* conservation ethics
* recording, investigating, cleaning objects
* stabilisation and restoration
* preventive conservation
* decision making and responsibilities.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 248
Weight: 658 g
Dimensions: 246 x 174 x 17 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?