Congressional Elections: Campaigning at Home and in Washington (Paperback)Paul S. Herrnson (author)
- Not available
New coverage includes:
* cases studies from the 2010 elections;
* the impact of the Tea Party on fundraising and election outcomes;
* the effect of the Citizens United and other recent cases on corporate, trade association, and labor union spending;
* untangling the web of PACs, Super PACs, 527s, and 501©s and their fundraising and spending advantages;
* the pervasive use of social media and Internet campaigns to raise money, communicate with voters, and recruit volunteers.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 458 g
Dimensions: 228 x 152 x 18 mm
Edition: 6th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review