Confessions of a Wedding Planner (Paperback)Tamryn Kirby (author)
- Not available
"You have to go and speak to that guest in the front row of the group wedding picture," the bride hissed at me. "Tell her to turn her engagement ring round or take it off: it's bigger than MINE"
How does it feel to be responsible for the most important day of a woman's life? Tamryn Kirby was one of the UK's leading wedding planners and as such, has seen it all:
* The terminally ill bride who defied the odds and walked down the aisle
* The best man who flew back from fighting in Iraq to surprise the wedding party
* The bride who made Tamryn godmother to her son
* The mother-in-law who turned up in her own version of the bridal gown
* The celebrity who spent her big day planning the 'divorce party'
* The groom who called off the wedding as he was taking his vows
Full of outrageous and heart-warming stories as well as invaluable hints and tips for brides-to-be, CONFESSIONS OF A WEDDING PLANNER is a behind-the-scenes look at the funny, sad and sometimes shocking truth about what really goes on in pursuit of the perfect day.
Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 198 g
Dimensions: 199 x 191 x 21 mm