Any structural system in service is subject to age-related deterioration, leading to potential concerns regarding maintenance, health & safety, environmental and economic implications. Condition Assessment of Aged Structures is an invaluable, single source of information on structural assessment techniques for marine and land-based structures such as ships, offshore installations, industrial plant and buildings. Topics covered include:
- Current practices and standards for structural condition assessment
- Fundamental mechanisms and advanced mathematical methods for predicting structural deterioration
- Residual strength assessment of deteriorated structures
- Inspection and maintenance of aged structures
- Reliability and risk assessment of aged structures
Professionals from a broad range of disciplines will be able to gain a better understanding of current practices in the field, how to apply the latest advanced design and development technologies in condition assessment, and what future trends might be.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 953 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 36 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review