Computer Methods and Recent Advances in Geomechanics contains the proceedings (abstracts book 472 pages + full paper USB-drive 2052 pages) of the 14th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics (Kyoto, Japan, 22-25 September, 2014). The contributions cover computer methods, material modeling and testing, applications to a wide range of geomechanical issues, and recent advances in various areas that may not necessarily involve computer methods, including:
- Development and usage of new materials;
- Constitutive modeling of materials including deformation, damage and failure;
- Verification of existing and new constitutive models;
- Micro-macro correlations of material response including non-destructive testing;
- New techniques for material and site characterization;
- Computer-aided engineering and expert system;
- Innovative construction using new materials and computer methods;
- Design and rehabilitation of infrastructure;
- Use of system and optimization procedures, and
- Remote sensing.
Computer Methods and Recent Advances in Geomechanics will be of interest to researchers and engineers involved in geotechnical mechanics and geo-engineering.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 472
Weight: 1021 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 32 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review