from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Commando Dad: Basic Training: How to be an Elite Dad or Carer. From Birth to Three Years (Paperback)Neil Sinclair (author)
As used by Prince William himself, here's the basic training manual for fatherhood recruits!
Attention! In your hand is an indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood. Written by ex-Commando and dad of three Neil Sinclair, this manual will teach you, in no-nonsense terms, all the practical skills you need to be a top-ranking parent.
Packed with easy-to-follow advice and Commando Dad Top Tips, this book will teach you how to be the ultimate protector to your newest recruit. As any Commando Dad knows, with the right preparation and planning, anyone can parent with military precision.
In less time than it takes to shine your boots, learn how to:
- Survive the first 24 hours
- Prepare and Plan to Prevent Poor Parental Performance
- Maintain morale in the ranks
- Establish standing orders and implement daily routines
- Feed, clothe and entertain your troops
- Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres
- Pack a survival kit for everything from light missions to long-term deployments
- Recognize common trooper ailments
- Keep base camp tidy and square away tasks along the way
And much, much more.
Let training commence!
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 192
Dimensions: 210 x 148 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?