Combat Leader to Corporate Leader: 20 Lessons to Advance Your Civilian Career (Hardback)Chad Storlie (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
A business professional who is a 19-year U.S. Army combat veteran offers this one-of-a-kind book showing fellow veterans how to leverage their military experience and training to produce superior business and career results.
* Numerous graphs and charts to quickly and effectively translate military tools to business practice
* Case studies of successful vets in the civilian world and examples on every page
* A "tool box" of success aids that relate military experience to business practices in each chapter
* Ready-to-use worksheets for topics ranging from synchronizing business operations to employee performance counseling, commercial after-action reviews, and applying direct military training to business functions
* Candid discussions of problems veterans can face in the workplace, solutions to advance veteran careers, and an open conversation of how to navigate between military and corporate culture
Number of pages: 184
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review