Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology - Wills Eye Institute - Uveitis - Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology (Paperback)Sunir J. Garg (author)
- Not available
This informative volume is part of the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series, developed at Philadelphia's famed Wills Eye Institute. This exemplary series combines abundant, high-quality illustrations with a summary approach to the text to provide students, residents, and practitioners in all the healthcare professions with an up-to-date clinical overview of the major areas of ophthalmology.
Each volume in the series addresses a specific ophthalmic subspecialty: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuroophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis,
Uveitis is a single-volume, easily accessible resource covering all the major aspects of ocular inflammatory disease, with information presented in a clear, straightforward format consistent with other volumes in the series.
Improve the way you diagnose and manage inflammatory ophthalmic disease.
* Structured coverage of each disorder includes sections on epidemiology and etiology, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, laboratory and special examinations, diagnosis, prognosis, and management.
* More than 450 full-color illustrations detail the clinical features of each disorder, illustrate pathogenesis, and assist in visual diagnosis.
* Complete coverage includes both the ocular AND systemic manifestations of each disorder to provide a more complete clinical picture.
* A companion website includes fully searchable text, as well as a complete image bank for quick reference.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 544 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 15 mm
Weighted Numerical Score: 85 - 3 Stars
- Doody Enterprises, Inc. (April 2012)
- Ann E Bidwell, MD(Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review