Colloquial Gujarati: The Complete Course for Beginners - Colloquial Series (Paperback)Jagdish Dave (author)
- In stock online
- Free UK delivery
Colloquial Gujarati provides a step-by-step course in Gujarati as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Gujarati in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
* progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
* structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
* an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
* realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
* useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
* additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Gujarati will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Gujarati.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 17 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition