Collins Spanish School Dictionary: Trusted Support for Learning (Paperback)Collins Dictionaries (author)
- Not available
A pocket-sized Spanish reference for secondary school students looking for a dictionary that is modern, up-to-date, clear and easy to use. Developed for home study, and to be used in the classroom.
* Especially designed for school students, and is ideal in the classroom, at home and during exams.
* It contains all the words and phrases students will need, with key curriculum words highlighted, all essential phrases covered, and thousands of examples to show how Spanish is really used.
* The clear layout and alphabet tabs down the side of each page lead the students to the information they need quickly and without fuss. All main translations are underlined to help users go straight to the answer they are looking for.
* The dictionary includes language tips and culture notes throughout the text.
* Soy, eres, es...Spanish verbs made easy! Each verb on the Spanish side of the dictionary is cross-referred to a comprehensive verb guide, with full conjugations and example phrases showing the verb used in context.
Also available in French and German.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 640
Weight: 420 g
Dimensions: 151 x 108 x 32 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.