Collins Maths Dictionary: Illustrated Learning Support for Age 7+ - Collins Primary Dictionaries (Paperback)Collins Dictionaries (author)
- In stock online
This new edition offers invaluable support for the new primary maths curriculum. With extensive supplements including full times table charts, weight measurements, and geometry, and simple definitions of key maths terms, the clear, illustrated layout ensures that pupils are motivated to learn and associate maths concepts to everyday life.
* contains full coverage of the new curriculum maths terminology
* gives clear explanations of the key maths terms that pupils need
* makes clear links to show how maths is used in real-life contexts
* incorporates appealing illustrations and colourful diagrams to help with understanding
* uses alphabetical presentation for easy access
* includes extensive supplements which illustrate related mathematical concepts and vocabulary such as times tables and geometry
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 290 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 7 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review