Prepare yourself for the IELTS exam using Collins Practice Tests for IELTS Book 2
By using Practice Tests for IELTS 2, you will:
* Feel completely confident about how the IELTS exam works
* Know what to expect on the day of the exam
* Improve your score through realistic practice
All you need for your ideal IELTS score:
- Four complete Academic IELTS tests
- PLUS Two complete General Reading and Writing papers
- A clear guide to how the IELTS exam works
- Useful information on common mistakes and how to avoid them
- CD + audioscript for the Speaking and Listening papers
- Answer key + model answers for the Speaking and Writing papers
You can trust Collins COBUILD
Practice Tests for IELTS 2 contains a mini-dictionary with definitions based on COBUILD content. The 4.5-billion-word Collins Corpus is the world's largest database of the English language. It is updated every month and has been at the heart of Collins COBUILD for over 20 years.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 400 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 11 mm
Review of Collins Reading for IELTS (2011)
`Reading for IELTS contains twelve units and covers the type of questions included in the exam. The choice of topic area is particularly relevant for those doing the Academic Module: cultural differences and education, for example.'
EL Gazette, July 2011
Review of Collins Listening for IELTS (2011)
This book will help you to recognize and understand differences in pronunciation and vocabulary. It includes a CD covering a number of business topics, spoken by both native and non-native speakers of English.
Business Spotlight, October 2011
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review