A beautifully illustrated picture atlas designed to take children on an exciting journey around the world.
The atlas opens with the continents, then presents a world view of countries before exploring deeper into each country and the exciting places to visit within each.
* The maps are clear, colourful and perfect for children to explore the world and let their imaginations run riot.
* Illustrated by Steve Evans.
* This book is ideal for home or school and finding out more about the world whilst also helping to develop essential reading skills.
* Clear, colourful, highly informative, illustrated mapping designed for young readers.
* Arranged by continent for easy reference.
* Facts about the world we live in are included on each spread.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 48
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 306 x 238 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
"Highly recommend - excellent atlas for young children."
"Lovely book. Bright and colourful and very engaging."