Prepare students with complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE ® syllabus for Chemistry. Collins' Cambridge IGCSE ® Teacher Packs are full of lesson ideas, practical instructions, technician's notes, planning support and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE ® Chemistry syllabus
* Access effective lesson plan ideas with split into flexible learning episodes with all answers to student book questions provided
* Be prepared with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes and notes on common misconceptions to help you get the most out of every lesson
* Support learning with a range of activity sheets
* Make practicals easy with clear instructions for students and technicians fully checked for safety and effectiveness by CLEAPSS
* Help medium- and long-term planning with a clear overview of each topic and links to other topics highlighted
* One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE ® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 1100 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 23 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review