Coding for Pediatrics, 2012 (Spiral bound)AAP - American Academy of Pediatrics (author)
- Not available
Coding for Pediatrics 2012
Here's the pediatric-specific help you need for compliant coding and prompt payment!
Code it right the first time--and minimize claim denials and payment delays--with today's most trusted pediatric coding and documentation guide.
For beginners and advanced coders alike, this is the first place to look for pediatric-specific coding solutions...new and updated pediatric codes--with expert guidelines for their proper use...unique insights into the complex "gray areas" of pediatric coding...profitability-boosting tips...and much more.
The basics and beyond -- straight from AAP pediatric coding professionals
Coding for Pediatrics 2012 contents include:
- New "CPT and""ICD-9-CM "Codes for 2012
- Coding for Evaluation and Management Documentation and Coding Guidelines
- Evaluation and Management Services in the Office, Outpatient, Home or Nursing Facility Setting
- Noncritical Hospital Care
- Perinatal Counseling and Care of the Neonate and Critically Ill Infant/Child
- Emergency Department Services
- Common Procedures and Non-E/M Medical Services
- Modifiers and Coding Edits
- Diagnosis Coding
- Resource-Based Relative Value Scale
- Category II "CPT®" Codes--Pay for Performance Measures and Category III "CPT®" Codes--Emerging Technologies
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance for the Pediatric Practice
- The Business of Medicine: From Clean Claims to Correct Payment and Emerging Payment Methodolgies
New 2012 features, additions & updates
- Updated "CPT" and "ICD-9-CM" codes and revisions -- plus application guidelines
- All-new chapter on "The Business of Medicine"--including accountable care organizations
- Expanded information on introduction and format of "ICD-10-CM" codes
- New quick-reference fact sheet on immunization administration codes
- New pediatric-specific clinical vignettes and examples
- Continually refreshed Web access to all vignettes, corrections, and updates
- How-to "Coding Pearls"
- Web access to ready-to-use practice management problem-solvers: claim processing tools...claim correction form... claim denial appeal how-to's...sample appeal letter...denial tracking tool...and more
Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics
Weight: 1004 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 10 mm
Edition: 17th Edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.