Coding for Pediatrics, 2012 (Spiral bound)AAP - American Academy of Pediatrics (author)
Coding for Pediatrics 2012
Here's the pediatric-specific help you need for compliant coding and prompt payment!
Code it right the first time--and minimize claim denials and payment delays--with today's most trusted pediatric coding and documentation guide.
For beginners and advanced coders alike, this is the first place to look for pediatric-specific coding solutions...new and updated pediatric codes--with expert guidelines for their proper use...unique insights into the complex "gray areas" of pediatric coding...profitability-boosting tips...and much more.
The basics and beyond -- straight from AAP pediatric coding professionals
Coding for Pediatrics 2012 contents include:
- New "CPT and""ICD-9-CM "Codes for 2012
- Coding for Evaluation and Management Documentation and Coding Guidelines
- Evaluation and Management Services in the Office, Outpatient, Home or Nursing Facility Setting
- Noncritical Hospital Care
- Perinatal Counseling and Care of the Neonate and Critically Ill Infant/Child
- Emergency Department Services
- Common Procedures and Non-E/M Medical Services
- Modifiers and Coding Edits
- Diagnosis Coding
- Resource-Based Relative Value Scale
- Category II "CPT®" Codes--Pay for Performance Measures and Category III "CPT®" Codes--Emerging Technologies
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance for the Pediatric Practice
- The Business of Medicine: From Clean Claims to Correct Payment and Emerging Payment Methodolgies
New 2012 features, additions & updates
- Updated "CPT" and "ICD-9-CM" codes and revisions -- plus application guidelines
- All-new chapter on "The Business of Medicine"--including accountable care organizations
- Expanded information on introduction and format of "ICD-10-CM" codes
- New quick-reference fact sheet on immunization administration codes
- New pediatric-specific clinical vignettes and examples
- Continually refreshed Web access to all vignettes, corrections, and updates
- How-to "Coding Pearls"
- Web access to ready-to-use practice management problem-solvers: claim processing tools...claim correction form... claim denial appeal how-to's...sample appeal letter...denial tracking tool...and more
Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics
Weight: 1004 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 10 mm
Edition: 17th Edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?