CNC Robotics (Paperback)Geoff Williams (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
YOUR OWN WORKSHOP ROBOT-AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICENothing improves efficiency in a wood- or metalworking shop-or almost any small manufacturing concern-like a CNC (computer numerical control) robot. But if you've priced one, you know the cost is a whopping $7,500 or more. Even plans on the Internet are expensive -- and you can't tell if they suit your needs until you've forked over hundreds of dollars.NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU CAN GET COMPLETE DIRECTIONS FOR BUILDING A CNC WORKSHOP BOT FOR A TOTAL COST OF AROUND $1,500!CNC Robotics gives you step-by-step, illustrated directions for designing, constructing, and testing a fully functional CNC robot that saves you 80 percent of the price of an off-the-shelf bot-and that can be customized to suit your purposes exactly, because you designed it. Written by an accomplished workshop bot designer/builder, this book gives you:
* Start-to-finish illustrated instructions
* Guidance on installing easy-to-understand Windows software for controlling your bot
* Plenty of time-saving tips, tricks, and pictorial help along the way
* Scaling and customizing instructions for building just the robot that you want
* Sources for easily obtained parts
* A complete course in workshop bot design and construction, perfect for courses or industry
BUILD YOUR OWN WORKSHOP BOT AND BRING SPEED, PRECISION, AND AUTOMATION TO YOUR WORKBENCH OR ENTERPRISE.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 311
Weight: 557 g
Dimensions: 236 x 188 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.