Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges (Paperback)
  • Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges (Paperback)
zoom

Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges (Paperback)

(editor), (editor), (editor), (editor)
£59.99
Paperback 294 Pages / Published: 11/11/2011
  • We can order this

Usually dispatched within 1 week

  • This item has been added to your basket
The second edition of Clinical Dilemmas in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Challenges, is a practical, up-to-date handbook providing expert guidance on specific clinical dilemmas and areas of difficulty that the gastroenterologist regularly faces in day-to-day practice. In this new edition, 75% of the dilemmas are brand new dilemmas facing the IBD specialist concerning emerging treatment therapies, such as the use of cannabinoids and Viagra for Crohn s disease. The remaining 25% of the dilemmas are fully updated from the previous edition, incorporating the latest clinical thinking. Each of the 57 evidence-based chapters contains clear learning points, addresses different topics, and provides sound guidance on subjects ranging from optimizing current management through to special management problems and novel treatments. This book is suitable for all medical professionals involved in the care of patients with IBD: established and trainee gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, specialist nurses, pharmacists, dieticians and counselors.

Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
ISBN: 9781444334548
Number of pages: 294
Weight: 642 g
Dimensions: 238 x 181 x 14 mm
Edition: 2nd Edition

You may also be interested in...

The IBD Healing Plan and Recipe Book
Added to basket
Lysosomal Storage Disorders
Added to basket
Irritable Bowel Solutions
Added to basket
Oxford Handbook of Gastrointestinal Nursing
Added to basket
Dysphagia Following Stroke
Added to basket
Oxford Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Added to basket

Reviews

Please sign in to write a review

Your review has been submitted successfully.