Clinical Cases in Infectious Diseases (Paperback)Sanjaya Senanayake (author)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Key features include:
* at a glance provides a comprehensive overview of the disease
* differential diagnoses demonstrates what serious diseases can mask as
* investigations identifies what tests should be undertaken given the presentation
* treatment guides the reader through current processes of clinical management
* prognosis presents the likely outcomes
* isolation measures identifies how to avoid an outbreak
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 495 g
Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.