Clinical Cases in General Medicine (Paperback)Sanjaya Senanayake (author)
- We can order this
This edition has over 40 cases showcasing a comprehensive range of common scenarios encountered in emergency departments and hospital wards.
* All cases have been revised and updated.
* Cases are presented as they would occur in the clinical setting and follow a step-by-step process of diagnosis and management.
* Problem-based learning scenarios encourage junior doctors to use the skills that they will need in daily practice.
* Seven new case studies including hypothyroidism, urinary tract symptoms and hypotension.
* Multiple choice self-assessment questions for Clinical Cases in General Medicine 3e are now available in an app for both smart phones and tablets from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Australia
Number of pages: 472
Weight: 1 g
Dimensions: 83 x 56 x 8 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review