Clinical Anatomy by Regions (Paperback)Richard S. Snell (author)
- Not available
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this book guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure, and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
Organized by body region from surface to deep structures, this new edition features:
* Updated design and layout allowing for a shorter, more focused text
* Enhanced color illustrations and art program to facilitate visual learning
* Basic Clinical Anatomy sections with essential information on gross anatomic structures of clinical significance
* Chapter Objectives that focus students on material most important to their preparedness for the patient encounter
* Clinical Notes highlighting the clinical importance of anatomical information
* Embryologic Notes with insight on developmental anatomy
* Numerous examples of clinical images to support the text
* Surface Anatomy sections explaining surface landmarks of important structures
* Online E-Book and Interactive Question Bank
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 768
Weight: 1588 g
Dimensions: 276 x 213 mm
Edition: 9th edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.