Clarinet Basics Teacher's book - Basics Series (Paperback)Paul Harris (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Paul Harris's Basics Series is widely regarded as the leading method for beginner players and their teachers.
Clarinet Basics Teacher's book contains piano and clarinet accompaniments for the pieces in Clarinet Basics Pupil's book along with a general introduction and guidance for teachers. Starting at beginner level and progressing to Grade 2, this edition offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, and includes all of the great tunes featured in the original Clarinet Basics, as well as:
* a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
* warm ups and fun original exercises
* invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
* helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
* duets throughout - ideal for group teaching
* pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
Publisher: Faber Music Ltd
Number of pages: 64
Weight: 244 g
Dimensions: 305 x 229 x 8 mm
Edition: Teacher's edition
I have used this book for many years and always found it excellent. It combines warm ups, technical exercises and musical literacy in an accessible way, and I have yet to find it bettered by any other tutor book.
Andrew Mason, Music Teacher Magazine, February 2014
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.