Chispas: Pupil Book 1 Level 1 (Paperback)Rosa Maria Martin (author)
- Not available
A primary Spanish course that fosters active communication through the teaching of everyday vocabulary and structures that children can immediately use to talk about their own lives.
- Introduces children to Spanish using songs, activities and reinforcement exercises
- Develops speaking and listening skills through the use of simple audio texts with visuals
- Presents clear lesson objectives and displays new words in attractive Word Boxes
- Includes Grammar Boxes which take children through new grammar points they ha ve learned
- Provides a variety of stimulating activities, using co-operative learning
- Easy to use by both specialist and non-specialist teachers.
- Ensure affective use of the series with free teacher's notes available at www.hoddereducation.co.uk/chispas-teachers
As of January 2015 this and other selected titles for Caribbean schools became part of Hodder Education.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 48
Weight: 136 g
Dimensions: 264 x 194 x 3 mm