The first work of its kind, this strategic assessment of China's national security reveals the nation's intentions, capabilities, and threats-and their implications for the United States and the world.
* Offers a strategic assessment of China, past and present
* Analyzes China's traditional and non-traditional security threats, including economic and resource security
* Provides a cogent examination of China's security strategies-historically, regionally, and internationally
* Includes in-depth discussions of China's internal security dynamics
* Shares original research performed by leading scholars in the field, professional intelligence analysts, and journalists based in East Asia
Number of pages: 880
Weight: 1914 g
Dimensions: 241 x 163 x 69 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review