Comprehensively explore topics and help students visualise and appreciate chemistry within the Caribbean context as they prepare for the CSEC® Examination.
- Engage students with full colour design, colour photographs, clear diagrams and illustrations.
- Reinforce and consolidate learning with end of chapter questions and practice exam questions.
- Show relevance of Chemistry to everyday life with Caribbean and international examples.
- Support SBA portion of the syllabus and offer new detailed content on metals and non-metals in the environment.
- Extend learning with extra online resources for students and teachers.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 528
Weight: 1256 g
Dimensions: 265 x 199 x 23 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review