Chemical and Biochemical Technology: Materials, Processing, and Reliability (Hardback)Sergei Dmitrievich Varfolomeev (editor)
- We can order this
By providing an applied and modern approach, this volume will help readers understand the value and relevance of studying chemical physics and technology to all areas of applied chemical engineering, and gives them the depth of coverage they need to develop a solid understanding of the key principles in the field. Presenting a wide-ranging view of current developments in applied methodologies in chemical and biochemical physics research, the papers in this collection, all written by highly regarded experts in the field, examine various aspects of chemical and biochemical physics and experimentation.
* Highlights applications of chemical physics to subjects that chemical engineering students will see in graduate courses
* Introduces the types of challenges and real problems that are encountered in industry and graduate research
* Provides short chapters that introduce students to the subject in more bite-sized pieces
* Presents biochemical examples and applications
* Focuses on concepts above formal experimental techniques and theoretical methods
The book is ideal for upper-level research students in chemistry, chemical engineering, and polymers. The book assumes a working knowledge of calculus, physics, and chemistry, but no prior knowledge of polymers.
Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
Number of pages: 380
Weight: 658 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review