Channelling: What it is and how to do it (Paperback)Lita De Alberdi (author)
- We can order this
Lita de Alberdi is a gifted spiritual teacher who has taught hundreds of people to channel their guides. In this accessible and practical book, she explains how you too can learn to contact and channel your own spiritual guide. Full of easy-to-follow meditations and exercises based on her successful courses, Channelling will enable you to:
* Shift your awareness to an expanded state of consciousness
* Work with guides and angels
* Use psychic protection effectively
* Channel to receive help with health and past-life issues
* Conduct channelled readings for others
* Understand the changes happening on Earth today
* Enhance your confidence and creativity.
Throughout the book, Lita de Alberdi includes channelled material from her own guides and answers the many questions that people ask. If you want to learn to channel successfully and safely, this is the book for you.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 176
Weight: 148 g
Dimensions: 196 x 130 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review