Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success (Hardback)
  • Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success (Hardback)
zoom

Change Enthusiasm: How to Harness the Power of Emotion for Leadership and Success (Hardback)

(author)
£21.99
Hardback 240 Pages / Published: 03/08/2021
  • We can order this from the publisher

UK delivery within 2-3 weeks

  • This item has been added to your basket
Find your resilience, harness your inner entrepreneur and see change as something positive with this empowering guide to achieving success in business and beyond. Only 10 per cent of successful change adoption is about know-how. The other 90 per cent is squarely centred on the motivation and willingness to embrace the change. In this book, Cassandra Worthy shows that if the emotions standing in the way of motivation aren't addressed, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. Cassandra shares her unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm, which helps individuals to harness the power of emotion - a resource in infinite supply - to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra's practical yet inspiring strategies will inspire anyone to become enthusiastic about change and find their unique power of resilience during turbulent times.

Publisher: Hay House Inc
ISBN: 9781401961770
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 380 g
Dimensions: 25 x 150 x 220 mm

You may also be interested in...

Traction
Added to basket
£12.99
Paperback
The Book of Leadership
Added to basket
Compelling People
Added to basket
£10.99
Paperback
Strengths Based Leadership
Added to basket
Tribes
Added to basket
£12.99
Paperback
Leadership: A Very Short Introduction
Added to basket
Lead the Field
Added to basket
£12.99
Paperback
The Hard Thing About Hard Things
Added to basket
Tribal Leadership
Added to basket
£12.99
Paperback
The Essentials of Management
Added to basket
The Little Book of Big Coaching Models
Added to basket
FT Guide to Management
Added to basket
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Added to basket
The Inspirational Leader
Added to basket

Please sign in to write a review

Your review has been submitted successfully.