Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
This CfE Maths Problem-Solving Skills Pupil Book features differentiated maths investigations to help pupils transfer their maths skills to real-life contexts. Each activity is based on a real-life application of maths, with the corresponding CfE Outcomes and Experiences.
* clearly presented, differentiated maths investigations
* engaging activities based on real-life applications of maths
* suitable for use across S1-S3 as cross-curricular project topics
* each activity is graded by level of difficulty
* relevant CfE Outcomes and Experiences are clearly identified
* highlights opportunities for cross-curricular activities.
Publisher: Leckie & Leckie
Number of pages: 158
Weight: 390 g
Dimensions: 279 x 220 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review