* the historical geographies of Celtic peoples
* devolution and politics in Celtic regions, such as Wales and Scotland
* the commodification of Celticity in the tourism practices of Brittany and Ireland
* the role of diaspora in the development of Celtic identities, in both North America and in the west of Scotland
* the relationship between Celticity and forms of contemporary culture.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.