Exam board: CCEA
First teaching: September 2017
First exam: Summer 2019
Trust the experts to guide you through the new specification with this bestselling Student Book for CCEA GCSE History, fully updated to cover every option in a single volume; an authoritative and affordable solution to curriculum change from the leading History publisher.
- Skilfully steers you through the new content and assessment requirements with support at every stage from experienced teachers and authors Finbar Madden and John Clare
- Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities to help students acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge across the years
- Builds students' historical thinking and writing skills as they progress through clear narrative and topic-focused tasks, brought to life by visual and written source material
- Prepares students of all abilities for the non-tiered examinations by providing a variety of practice questions throughout each chapter
- Enables students to maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 758 g
Dimensions: 277 x 213 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review