CCEA GCSE English Language Workbook (Paperback)Amanda Barr (author)
- We can order this
Practise and perfect the skills that students need to succeed with this exam-focused Workbook; packed with questions for every section of the CCEA GCSE English Language exam papers and written by an experienced examiner and teacher.
- Thoroughly prepares students for examination as they work through numerous practice questions that cover every question type in Units 1 and 4 of the 2017 specification
- Guides you through both exam papers with a question-by-question approach that builds the reading and writing skills that students need to achieve the learning outcomes
- Helps students identify their revision needs and see how to target the top grades using tips, sample responses, easy-to-understand mark schemes and online answers for each question
- Encourages ongoing revision throughout the course as students progressively develop their skills in class and at home
- Ensures that students feel confident tackling their exams as they know what to expect in each section
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 220 g
Dimensions: 296 x 210 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review