CCEA GCSE Business Studies, Third Edition (Paperback)Hope Kerr (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Exam Board: CCEA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2019
This title has been endorsed for use with the CCEA GCSE Business Studies specification
Inspire student success with Hope Kerr's market-leading Student Book; fully revised for the 2017 specification, it supports and engages learners through up-to-date content coverage and case studies relevant to local, national and global contexts.
- Helps students learn and apply key business concepts and theories by providing clear explanations, accompanied by diagrams and photos that aid understanding
- Enables students to consolidate their knowledge as they work through a range of activities for each topic
- Increases interest and engagement by including contemporary case studies with a particular focus on Northern Ireland businesses and contexts
- Prepares students for the new examinations with practice questions, guidance on how to answer different question types and an overview of the assessment objectives and command words
- Allows students to track their progress and target their revision using the end-of-chapter checklists
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 264
Weight: 560 g
Dimensions: 274 x 212 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.