CBAC TGAU Astudiaethau Crefyddol Uned 2 Crefydd a Themau Moesegol (WJEC GCSE Religious Studies: Unit 2 Religion and Ethical Themes Welsh-language edition) (Paperback)Joy White (author), Chris Owens (author), Ed Pawson (author), Amanda Ridley (author), Steve Clarke (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Welsh language edition.
For the new Welsh specification for first teaching 2017
Trust the experts; let the market-leading publisher and subject specialists with examining
experience provide accessible content that draws out the key ethical theories, helping to ensure
your students have a thorough understanding.
- Teach the Unit 2 content confidently with comprehensive coverage of Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist beliefs and practices.
- Enable students to build a strong core of knowledge with engaging activities throughout the textbook.
- Boost students' confidence approaching assessment with guidance on tackling different question types.
- Equip students' with the detailed knowledge they need to succeed with clear, lively explanations that make key concepts accessible to all ability levels.
- Christianity: Beliefs and teachings
- Islam: Beliefs and teachings
- Judaism: Beliefs and teachings
- Buddhism: Beliefs and teachings
- Human Rights
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 264
Weight: 742 g
Dimensions: 275 x 212 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review