Catch Up Maths & Stats covers the core maths skills you will need on any life or medical sciences course including:
* working with fractions and powers
* preparation of a dilution series
* how to calculate standard deviation
* using and understanding graphs
* analysing enzyme kinetics
* choosing the right statistical test
Over 200 examples are provided to show the relevance and application of maths and stats to your course. This second edition also now provides further coverage of differentiation and integration alongside nearly 70 more questions and answers to help you test your understanding.
Catch Up Maths & Stats will bring you up to speed in the shortest possible time, even if you didn't study maths at advanced level.
Publisher: Scion Publishing Ltd
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 363 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 12 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review