Case-Based Discussions in Medicine (Paperback)Paul McNamara (author)
- In stock online
All cases are presented in a consistent style, and cover:
* History of presenting complaint
* Examination and interpretation
* Differential diagnoses
* Diagnosis and management
Each case concludes with background information covering the pathophysiology, diagnostic criteria and clinical guidelines.
The book is a study companion for medical students and foundation doctors and will help you:
* become proficient at writing up a patient's history and examination findings
* improve your clinical decision-making and patient management
* build your clinical knowledge
From back pain and breathlessness to post-partum psychosis, via abdominal pain and jaundice, placenta praevia, and alcoholic liver disease, the book guides you through common cases in medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics and psychiatry.
Publisher: Scion Publishing Ltd
Number of pages: 234
Dimensions: 244 x 172 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?