Cardiovascular Nursing Demystified (Paperback)Jim Keogh (author)
- We can order this
The fun, fast, and easy way to learn the core concepts and skills of cardiovascular nursing
Whether you're a student seeking to excel in a course or a professional nurse transitioning into care of cardiovascular patients, this is the book you need to quickly and easily understand the key concepts and advanced protocols in cardiovascular nursing - and how to apply them in real world situations.
Cardiovascular Nursing DeMYSTiFieD is your step-by-step guide to learn how to successfully identify patients' signs and symptoms, accurately interpret medical test results and perform the nursing interventions that will assist in restoring your patients to good cardiovascular health.
In order to make the learning process as effective as possible, each concise chapter features learning objectives, key terms, brief overview of topics, content summaries, chapter-ending review questions, and explanatory tables and diagrams. The book concludes with a comprehensive final exam comprised of NCLEX ®-style questions.
This self-teaching guide offers:
* A roadmap to the cardiovascular system and its diseases and disorders
* An organized, outline-based approach to learning
* Insights into the vital role nurses play in the treatment process
* "What Went Wrong?" sections that present brief descriptions of how the body is affected by particular diseases or disorder
* Hallmark signs and symptoms
* Crucial diagnostic tests and how to interpret results
* Treatment options
Simple enough for a student but comprehensive enough for a professional, Cardiovascular Nursing DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to mastering this complex field.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 448
Weight: 658 g
Dimensions: 231 x 188 x 31 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review