The Most Comprehensive, Multimedia Pharmacy Review Guide Structured to Parallel NAPLEX Content
Capstone Pharmacy Review enables pharmacy students to thoroughly prepare for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX). The comprehensive Capstone Pharmacy Review is designed to match the NAPLEX blueprint and focuses on the exam's three core competency areas, providing a unique and complete review for key exam content. It addresses key competencies such as preparation and dispensing of medications, pharmacotherapy considerations, and drug information, with review material correlating to the topic's importance in the exam.
Each new copy of Capstone Pharmacy Review includes an online access code for the interactive web-based program Navigate TestPrep: Capstone Pharmacy Review. Repeatable and customizable to the student's needs, the online Navigate TestPrep program offers case-based questions for exam practice, valuable rationales with remediation to the text and competencies, detailed reporting, and a timed exam to simulate the real-world testing environment.
*Electronic formats and eBooks do not include access to Navigate TestPrep. Access may be purchased separately.
* The most comprehensive and expansive selection of pharmacy calculations for review and study
* A review of the top 200 drugs therapeutic class, mechanism of action, patient counseling, side effects, dose, drug interactions and contraindications
* A comprehensive Federal Law Review
* Coverage of Pharmacology preceding a review of Therapeutics
* Helpful illustrations, tables, and appendices
* Access to both text and Navigate TestPrep review material including an online practice exam*
* Case-based and non-based questions which address each of the three NAPLEX competencies.
* Plans for individual and group study
Please note: Shelley H. Otsuka should be listed as a contributor to Chapter 29, Topic: Immunizations.
Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
Number of pages: 780
Weight: 1758 g
Dimensions: 274 x 216 x 43 mm