Cambridge International AS/A Level Chemistry Revision Guide 2nd edition (Paperback)David Bevan (author)
- In stock online
Get your best grades with this exam-focused text that will guide you through the content and skills you need to prepare for the big day.
Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner and author David Bevan. This guide also includes a Questions and Answers section with exam-style questions, student's answers for each question, and examiner comments to ensure you're exam-ready.
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers
This title has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 548 g
Dimensions: 298 x 211 x 13 mm